Get LiveLoop Pro now and enjoy the full experience.
What is LiveLoop?
LiveLoop is an intuitive & customisable professional looping software for live music performance, introducing new creative ways of composing and experimenting with sound.
With LiveLoop, you can create professional live performances and recordings, all with one versatile interface. Loop multi-layered sounds and complex rhythms in real-time, quantized to the beat with a unique sync mode.
LiveLoop Pro comes with a complex set of features, FX, and plug-in support such as VST and M4L.
The long awaited MIDI looping mode is now featured in LiveLoop 4.0
MIDI loopers have become a live performance necessity for many artists. LiveLoop’s MIDI Looper opens up new possibilities for artists using MIDI instruments and live performing DJs.
What you can do with LiveLoop MIDI:
Loop MIDI notes and modify the sound of your loops with MIDI plugin instruments or synths.
Send MIDI loops through the Live Jam network and play with your friends.
Send MIDI loops to analogue synths, audio interfaces with MIDI I/O, etc.
LiveLoop’s MIDI Looper is designed to be an intuitive live performance tool: to play your MIDI instruments with the LiveLoop MIDI Looper simply connect your MIDI controllers, choose between two MIDI modes (free and sync) for each track, choose your input controller and add your favourite plugin instrument. Then you’re ready to make your first MIDI loop!
To extend the fun, send your loops through the Live Jam network and play with your friends.
In terms of outs, LiveLoop supports two identical MIDI outputs that can be routed to analogue synths, audio interfaces with MIDI I/O - basically any device that accepts MIDI information.
Connect and play with your friends over the internet through LiveLoop’s new Live Jam feature by sharing audio and MIDI data in real time.
What to expect?
- An easy, customizable and innovative interface.
- 16 Tracks: A unique 16 tracks recording feature and infinite loop layer possibilities
- 1 button, 1 loop: record, stop, play and clear, all in 1 button
- Overdub: Add more layers to each independent track
- 8 Loop Modes: Discover 8 different ways to loop. e.g. start your loop in sync to the former, off beat, quantized to the beat, freeze drone sounds or hold down for recording length
- Various Looping Behaviours e.g.:
*Automatic BPM Recognition
*Automatic Loop to Beat Quantization or Offbeat
*Preset Loop Length or Freestyle
Midi Mapping: plug your favourite midi controller and map your buttons and knobs in a very easy and intuitive way.Upload your own audio: Upload your own files and built your session from thereIsorhythmic quantization: Create polyrhythms with loops quantized to the beat
Everything in Sync
*sync with Ableton Live
*sync with your external instruments/devices
*integrate and sync with your plug-in devices
- Fade IN/OUT: Start/stop gradually in volume and pre-set the desired lengths of each track’s fade in/out
- Loop-the-Loop: Create literally as many loops as you want
- Effects: Create your own sound by connecting your own effects and VSTs with limitless routing options
- External Instruments: Connect your audio external devices
- Plug-In devices: Use all your VST and M4L Plug-ins 60 external built-in VST’s & M4L devices to be used as instruments or FX. Create your own M4L plug-ins to use in LiveLoop.
- Multi-Channel Loops: Send each loop to a different speaker and create a multidimensional sound effect
- And much more
- OS X 10.11.6 or later
- Intel® Core™2 Duo processor. Intel® Core™ i5 processor or faster recommended
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended).
- OS 11.0 or later
- Apple Silicon processor
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows 8 or later
- 64-bit Intel® or AMD multi-core processor. Intel® Core™ i5 processor or faster recommended
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)