LiveLoop Lite v3 One-Time Payment
Get LiveLoop Lite now and start looping like never before.
What is LiveLoop?
With LiveLoop, you can create professional live performances and recordings, all with one versatile interface. Loop multi-layered sounds and complex rhythms in real-time, quantized to the beat with a unique sync mode.
LiveLoop Lite comes with a complex set of features, FX, and plug-in support such as VST and M4L.
What to expect?An easy, customisable and innovative interface.
- 8Tracks & Overdub: record on 8 tracks and add more layers to each independent track
- 5 Loop Modes: easy switch between five different modes of recording on each track
- BPM recognition: record loops without a click and synchronise your hardware or software
- Plug In devices: 60 external built-in VST’s & M4L devices to be used as instruments or FX. Create your own M4L plug-ins to use in LiveLoop.
- Time signature: choose, play and synchronise any time signatures (including odd time signatures)
- Midi Mapping: Simply map your own controllers
And much more
System Requirements:Mac: OS X 10.11.6 or later, Intel® Core™2 Duo processor. Intel® Core™ i5 processor or faster recommended, 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended).
Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, 64-bit Intel® or AMD multi-core processor. Intel® Core™ i5 processor or faster recommended, and GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended).