Get LiveLoop Lite now and start looping like never before.
What is LiveLoop?
LiveLoop is an intuitive & customisable professional looping software for live music performance, introducing new creative ways of composing and experimenting with sound.
With LiveLoop, you can create professional live performances and recordings, all with one versatile interface. Loop multi-layered sounds and complex rhythms in real-time, quantized to the beat with a unique sync mode.
LiveLoop Lite comes with a complex set of features, FX, and plug-in support such as VST and M4L.
What to expect?
An easy, customizable and innovative interface.
- 8Tracks & Overdub: record on 8 tracks and add more layers to each independent track
- 5 Loop Modes: easy switch between five different modes of recording on each track
- BPM recognition: record loops without a click and synchronize your hardware or software
- Plug In devices: 60 external built-in VST’s & M4L devices to be used as instruments or FX. Create your own M4L plug-ins to use in LiveLoop.
- Time signature: choose, play and synchronize any time signatures (including odd time signatures)
- Midi Mapping: Simply map your own controllers
- And much more
Mac: OS X 10.11.6 or later, Intel® Core™2 Duo processor. Intel® Core™ i5 processor or faster recommended, 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended).
Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, 64-bit Intel® or AMD multi-core processor. Intel® Core™ i5 processor or faster recommended, and GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended).